Individual Acting Career Program
Teen Program: 13 to 17
Adult Program: 18+
Our Individual program is for actors with professional training or actors interested solely in one-on-one prep for showcases/auditions.
This program focuses on:
• Monologue selection and coaching.
• Developing professional acting portfolios (resumes-headshots-self-tapes).
• Showcasing talent's work to agents in the U.S., Canada, Ireland and the U.K.
• Resources to apply for agents/managers in talent's area.
• Self-submission resources to apply for local and national work.
• Post-program coaching & submission prep
All programs are done online.
(Begins Februaru 12th)
To read our full syllabus click here.
Individual Session 1: Portfolio Advisory (headshot-resume-self-tape), Monologue Selection and Monologue Study. (1hr30m)
Individual Session 2: Portfolio Review, Character Development and Monologue for the Camera. (1hr30m)
Q&A with an industry professional: Learn the stories of actors working for T.V. Series and Feature Films and ask them all the questions you have ever had about the industry. (1hr)
Group Session 3 (March 12th):
Audition Prep • LIVE Agent Showcase
(US & Canada: 11am to 1pm CST • UK & Ireland: 12pm to 2pm GMT)
*Individual sessions are scheduled directly with coaches.
Post-Program Audition & Submission Coaching: All our alumni get free audition & submission coaching for 1 month after the end of their program. This coaching is focused on helping actors with their audition material required by agents or casting directors our alumni submit to after the program.