Ensemble Acting Career Program
Teen Program: 13 to 17
Adult Program: 18+
Our most comprehensive program focused on:
• Introducing the actor to the industry and their role in it.
• Exploring fundamental acting methodologies.
• Working with audition and on-camera acting techniques.
• Learning scene study and script analysis tools.
• Monologue selection and coaching.
• Developing professional acting portfolios (resumes-headshots-self-tapes).
• 3 training credits for your acting resume
• Showcasing talent's work to agents in the U.S., Canada, Ireland and the U.K.
• Q&A with and industry professional
• Providing resources and tools to apply for agents/managers in talent's area.
• Self-submission resources to apply for local and national work.
• Post-program coaching & submission prep
All sessions are done online.
To read our full syllabus click here.
Weekly Sessions Schedule
11am to 1pm CST (US/Canada/ Teens & Adults - Groups are divided by age)
12pm to 2pm GMT (UK/Ireland Teens)
5pm to 7pm GMT (UK/Ireland Adults)
Week 1 (Saturday, July 3rd): Intro to the Industry, Monologue Selection & Script Analysis (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 2 (Saturday, July 10th): Emotion/Sense Memory & Character Development (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 3 (Saturday, July 17th): Scene Study & On Camera Techniques (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 4 (Saturday, July 24th): Improvisation & Monologue Study (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 5 (Saturday, July 31st): Audition Prep & LIVE AGENT
(Group Session · 2hrs)
Q&A with an industry professional: Learn the stories of actors working for T.V. Series and Feature Films and ask them all the questions you have ever had about the industry. (1hr)
Individual Session 1: Portfolio Advisory (headshot-resume-self-tape) & Monologue Coaching (1hr)
Individual Session 2: Portfolio Review & Monologue Coaching (1hr)
*Individual sessions are scheduled directly with coaches.
Post-Program Audition & Submission Coaching: All our talent get free audition & submission coaching for 1 month after the end of our program.
All our sessions are divided by age groups and have a limit of 10 actors.