top of page
Ensemble Acting Career ProgramTeen Program: 13 to 17 Adult Program: 18+
Our most comprehensive program focused on:
• Introducing the actor to the industry and their role in it.
• Exploring fundamental acting methodologies.
• Working with audition and on-camera acting techniques.
• Learning scene study and script analysis tools.
• Monologue selection and coaching.
• Developing professional acting portfolios (resumes-headshots-self-tapes).
• 3 training credits for your acting resume
• Showcasing talent's work to agents in the U.S., Canada, Ireland and the U.K.*
• Q&A with and industry professional
• Providing resources and tools to apply for agents/managers in talent's area.
• Self-submission resources to apply for local and national work.
• Post-program coaching & submission prep
All sessions are done online.
To read our full syllabus click here.
Weekly Sessions Schedule
Sessions are hold all Saturdays from:
11am to 1pm CST ( Groups are divided by age)
5pm to 7pm GMT (Groups are divided by age)
Week 1: Intro to the Industry, Monologue Selection & Script Analysis (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 2: Emotion/Sense Memory & Character Development (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 3: Scene Study & On Camera Techniques (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 4: Improvisation & Monologue Study (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 5: Audition Prep & LIVE AGENT
(Group Session · 2hrs)
Individual Session 1: Portfolio Advisory (headshot-resume-self-tape) & Monologue Coaching (1hr)
Individual Session 2: Portfolio Review & Monologue Coaching (1hr)
*Individual sessions are scheduled directly with coaches.
Post-Program Audition & Submission Coaching: All our talent get free audition & submission coaching for 1 month after the end of our program.
All our sessions are divided by age groups and have a limit of 10 actors.
bottom of page