Ensemble Acting Career Program
Our most comprehensive program focused on:
• Introducing the actor to the industry and their role in it.
• Exploring fundamental acting methodologies.
• Working with audition and on-camera acting techniques.
• Learning scene study and script analysis tools.
• Monologue selection and coaching.
• Developing professional acting portfolios (resumes-headshots-self-tapes).
• 3 training credits for your acting resume
• Showcasing talent's work to agents in the U.S., Canada, Ireland and the U.K.
• Q&A with and industry professional
• Providing resources and tools to apply for agents/managers in talent's area.
• Self-submission resources to apply for local and national work.
• Post-program coaching & submission prep
All sessions are done online.
A complete syllabus is sent to talent after auditioning.
Weekly Sessions Schedule
US & Canada: 11am to 1pm CST
UK & Ireland: 12pm to 2pm GMT
Week 1 (Saturday, May 22nd): Intro to the Industry, Monologue Selection & Script Analysis (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 2 (Saturday, May 29th): Emotion/Sense Memory & Character Development (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 3 (Saturday, June 5th): Scene Study & On Camera Techniques (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 4 (Saturday, June 12th): Improvisation & Monologue Study (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 5 (Saturday, June 19th): Audition Prep & LIVE AGENT
(Group Session · 2hrs)
Q&A with an industry professional: Learn the stories of actors working for T.V. Series and Feature Films and ask them all the questions you have ever had about the industry. (1hr)
Individual Session 1: Portfolio Advisory (headshot-resume-self-tape) & Monologue Coaching (1hr)
Individual Session 2: Portfolio Review & Monologue Coaching (1hr)
*Individual sessions are scheduled directly with coaches.
Post-Program Audition & Submission Coaching: All our alumni get free audition & submission coaching for 1 month after the end of their program. This coaching is focused on helping actors with their audition material required by agents or casting directors our alumni submit to after the program.
All our sessions are divided by age groups and have a limit of 10 actors.