Kids Acting Career Programs
(8 to 12 years)
Our Kids Acting Career Program is catered for those young aspiring actors wanting to learn fundamental acting techniques and have the tools to start a career in the entertainment industry!
All our exercises are based on acting games so our young actors can have fun and enjoy sessions while training!
What families will get at the end of our program:
• Acting Industry knowledge
• Fundamental acting methodologies.
•Audition and on-camera acting techniques.
• Scene study and script analysis tools.
• Selection of successful audition material.
• A professional acting portfolio (resumes-headshots-self-tapes).
• 3 training credits for your acting resume
• Showcasing talent's work to agents in the U.S., Canada, Ireland and the U.K.*
• Q&A with and industry professional
• Resources and tools to apply for agents/managers in talent's area.
• Self-submission resources to apply for local and national work.
• Post-program coaching & submission prep
All sessions are done online.
To read our full syllabus click here.
Weekly Sessions Schedule
Next Program Starts January 8th
Sessions are hold all Saturdays from:
11am to 1pm CST (US/Canada/Brazil)
12pm to 2pm GMT (UK/Ireland/South Africa)
Week 1: Industry Intro for Parents, Selecting Audition Material, Playing with Text (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 2: Using Emotions & Creating Characters (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 3: Playing with Scenes & Becoming the Camera's BFF! (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 4: Improv Games & Monologue Work (Group Session · 2hrs)
Week 5: Audition Prep & LIVE AGENT SHOWCASE* (February 5th)
(Group Session · 2hrs)
Q&A with an industry professional: Learn the stories of actors working for T.V. Series and Feature Films and ask them all the questions you have ever had about the industry. (1hr)
Individual Session 1: Portfolio Creation (headshot-resume-self-tape) & Making the text your own (1hr)
Individual Session 2: Portfolio Review & Finding Colors in Texts (1hr)
*Individual sessions are scheduled directly with coaches.
**Parents need to be present during individual sessions.
Post-Program Audition & Submission Coaching: All our talent get free audition & submission coaching for 1 month after the end of our program.
All our sessions are divided by age groups and have a limit of 10 actors.
Tuition Fees are sent to selected talent after auditions.